There are many different ways you can use our Service. As you use our Service, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better service to all of our Customers.
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. When you open an account or purchase a product from The Better Brand, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, shipping address, payment information, telephone number, or other information.
- Information we get from your use of our Service. We collect information about the
Service that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
○ Device Information. We collect device-specific information (such as your
hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile
network information including phone number).
○ Log information. When you use our Service, we automatically collect and store
certain information in server logs. This includes:
■ Details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
■ Internet protocol address.
■ Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware
settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your
request and referral URL.
■ Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
○ Location information. When you use or install our Application, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide The Better Brand with information on nearby devices.
○ Unique application numbers. Our Service includes a unique application number.
This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating
system type and application version number) may be sent to us when you install
or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers,
such as for automatic updates.
○ Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal
information) locally on your device using mechanisms.
○ Cookies and anonymous identifiers. We and our partners use various
technologies to collect and store information when you use our Service, and this
may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your
the Service we offer to our partners, such as advertising services that may
appear on other sites.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect from our Service to provide, maintain, protect and improve them. We may also use this information to offer you tailored advertising.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services and for any other lawful purpose that we choose.
Information you share
Our Service lets you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines. Our Service provides you with different options on sharing and removing your content.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our Service, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information.
If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We may share your information with our partners and clients with your consent. We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our Service.
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of
The Better Brand if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of The Better Brand, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
Last update: November 27, 2019